Welcome to Quality Lifestyle Support
Our Vision To facilitate & promote the inclusion & mutual responsibility of people with support needs within their chosen community.…… By providing:
- Support options tailored to the individual
- Acknowledgment & promotion of rights & individual choice
- Promotion of independence
- Lifestyle options
- Responsive, creative & flexible service delivery
- Promotion of valued roles within the community
- The necessary mechanisms to meet legislative requirements
- Appropriate safeguards & advocacy
- Working collaboratively to strengthen individuals, families & their communities through our Board of Directors
- Grievance & dispute mechanisms
- Adopting a best business management practice to maximise outcomes for individuals
The following adverts have been put together by MAD DAN Productions. One of the founders, Dan Mulvihill is a former employee of Quality Lifestyle Support and he is now quickly becoming a recognisable face in Australian television and movies. He actively promotes actors with the impact of disability in mainstream roles in TV and Movies.
Quality Lifestyle Support is proud to support Dan and MAD DAN Productions, and we hope you enjoy these satirical looks at the disability sector.
Where's My Dignity?
Where's My Bed?